Wednesday, September 22, 2010

September!

Michelle & Chris came to visit with their new baby Benjamin!
So happy to see them and so happy we're less than 2 hours away now :)

The three musketeers!


They came to help celebrate Clint's last birthday in his twenties. haha
Avery and Rory love to play together in their new house.

They cruise along this couch really fast. Avery is lounging watching mickey.

First trip to the Columbus zoo which is only 20 minutes away.
Rory is a little hesitant...

Mimi and Pops came to visit over Labor Day! This is the only picture I have of them on the computer...the rest are on Clint' s phone...I'll get more up here I promise!

Tiger!

Avery

Rory!
(still no teeth...guess they have mommy's teeth)

Great Grandma and Grandpa came to visit too! They were showing off to them.
They both took a couple steps in a row! Almost walking!

Avery is with Grandma and Rory is with Grandpa.






No comments:

Post a Comment