Ooooh...I miss them already! Soooo cute! Love the pumpkin butts! Hope you are doing well! I'm praying for those boys and their sleeping! :) Can't wait to cuddle them soon!
Ugh, these kids are just too stinking cute! I think (based on the pictures) that Rory looks more like Hillery and Avery looks more like Clint. When I get my BOA indy itinerary I will see if I have a free minute to meet up with you guys!! xoxo!
Ooooh...I miss them already! Soooo cute! Love the pumpkin butts! Hope you are doing well! I'm praying for those boys and their sleeping! :) Can't wait to cuddle them soon!
ReplyDeleteUgh, these kids are just too stinking cute! I think (based on the pictures) that Rory looks more like Hillery and Avery looks more like Clint. When I get my BOA indy itinerary I will see if I have a free minute to meet up with you guys!! xoxo!
ReplyDelete