Saturday, September 5, 2009

Growing and Nesting


3 months

4 months

5 months

6 months

7 months

33 weeks

8 months (36 weeks)

38 weeks (one day before becoming a mommy!)

These were hard to put together...but we survived.


Clint did such a good job!
I was a good supervisor :)

so cute!

6 comments:

  1. Awe...wish I'd known about this months ago. Now, I can finally feel in touch with this blessed event. Love you...Auntie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe sooo cute. You and the twins names over the beds. Grandmommy will love to see this. I'll let ya know when she does. Love you guys. Hugs and kisses, Missy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and Clint, good job on those beds. You're gonna be a good daddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. The room looks great! Love the quote on the wall. I will enjoy following the blog. Thanks for telling me about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks so cute including you! Talk about a basketball belly. You look great!!!! Can't wait to hear all the good news!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Grandmommy and I looked through the pics again and she loved them. We are looking forward to seeing Avery and Rory in the beds now so come on boys lol. Love you guys. Oh and Hillery you are a beautiful mommy. You've carried them very well with a full glow. I just know your going to be beaming after you have them.

    ReplyDelete